THIS IS A #GOTNORESTRAINTSGLASS PIECE ITS SO #BEAUTIFUL #LIT #cannabiscommunity #CannaFam #GLASSWITHCLASS #RT 🔥🔥https://t.co/bkuyai776P — GOTNORESTRAINTS (@gotnorestraints) November 22, 2017
One love. In response to several AeroGarden questions that have been asked over the years, I have put together this overview on the pluses and minuses of this system.
I have completed three grows using this system with wonderful results.
1. Water Efficiency– I’ve never used a grow set-up that did as much with one gallon of H2O as this one. The resevoir is almost one gallon and can easily support 3 strong plants (we’ll get into that later down the road). Don’t neglect to fill the resevoir as required with plain distilled water.
2. Ease of use– This system necessitates minimal cleaning through the whole growing cycle.
3. Size– This system is small enough to suit almost any small area. The Aerogardens dimensions are about TWELVE x TWENTY x EIGHT. They do make these in different sizes also. It is ridiculously space saving for its’ designed (or unintended; ) function.
4. Resistance to Disease/Fungus– The build of the Aerogarden helps it to be resistant to outside contaminants. It is necessary, however, to maintain the paper tops to the seeds pods. These not only protect your little girls from bad microorganisms, by not allowing excessive sunlight to hit the sponge surface of one’s growing medium, they also prevent sunlight from piercing to the roots, as a result damaging them. In case the paper tops come off, a handy replacement would be to cut out a bit of duct tape the size of the paper tops and put a hole in it and your good to go.
Check out the New LED Aerogarden! #1 Model
6. Moveability of the Pods– Throughout the process of growing, it can be possible, though not really necessary, to rotate every seeds pod inside pod hole to permit for an even spread of the light. I recommend turning each pod ninety degrees every 7 days or so, but do not go past 180 any direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) to prevent damaging the roots.
- Yes you can grow some nice big fat bud nugs in the Aerogarden!
Is this little contraption a hit or is the SmokeBuddy just a bunch of smoke?
There has been other methods invented which attempt to contain and mask the distinctive smell of the smoke aroma from when you light it up. Many folks just like you and I have gotten busted because we had no way to hide that lovely smell that too many people can’t seem to appreciate. This predicament has cramped many of styles in the long history of being a discreet smoker.
Today, lets highlight a product that claims to solve that problem forever. Is this little contraption a hit or is the Smoke Buddy just a bunch of smoke?
If this really works I could have used one of these in my younger days. Although I still managed to sneak away and toke up most of the time, unfortunately the smell of bud is pretty strong. When you return from your quick toke sesh the aroma tends to stick to you. With that stated, I decided to pick up a SmokeBuddy during a recent visit to my local smoke shop. At checkout, it was at the counter and I asked about it. Simon, who was working the register said that he uses them when needed and they are pretty good. Sounded good to me. Done deal for $20 out the door. I later found out that I could’ve bought 2 for $20 online, but it’s all good.
When I arrived at my home, the eagerness to try this thing out, alongside with my new smoking piece was overwhelming. So I did the deed. Whoa…The results were amazing! This thing actually worked as advertised. All you do is blow the smoke into the small container and it comes out as a clean fragrant aroma. It has since easily passed the non-smoker test with my landlord. If the Smoke Buddy can fool her then trust me, it will work for anybody. I also tried it on my mom and she said she didn’t smell a thing, just my “mustiness and my stank draws” she joked. Ha Ha, very funny Momma. Needless to say, this portable smoke filter has passed with flying colors.
I HIGHLY recommend the Smoke Buddy for anyone who would like to smoke in stealth or to give as a gift to a fellow toker. Happy Holidays to Everyone! Ho Ho Ho!
THIS SMOKEBUDDY IS SO CUTE!